Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Outside my window...It is cloudy, then sunny, then cloudy again. And windy. That is the only constant.
I am thinking...It's going to be good to relax the rest of the day!
I am thankful for...Living in America
From the kitchen..I have some hamburger patties waiting for the George Forman
I am wearing..blue jeans, fuschia v-neck top and a pair of Rykas
I am creating..A better life for my husband and myself
I am going...To do some more "clutter clearing" tomorrow
I am reading...This Year I Will by M J Ryan
I am hoping...For a good night's sleep
I am hearing...My Juice Plus Voice Com Calls
Around the house...I have generally been "clutter clearing" this year
One of my favorite things...Soaking in a bubble bath
A few plans for the rest of the week: A dr appointment for me and one for my mother.





Don and I started out the New Year with friends at Pizza Hut followed by a very sunshiny drive through the countryside!








No comments: