Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009 2:32 p.m.


Outside my window... It is cloudy and cold and windy
I am thinking... It has been a relaxing day off
I am thankful for... The freedom to express myself
From the kitchen... There is a turkey in the roaster
I am wearing... Sloopy tee shirt, jeans and my Rykas
I am creating... I will make turkey and dumplings later
I am going... Nowhere, today. I am staying home!
I am reading... Articles on the internet
I am hoping... It is not windy tomorrow
I am hearing...The flag being blown about outside
Around the house... I picked up the living room and did some laundry today
One of my favorite things... Curling up with a good book
A few plans for the rest of the week: Shopping and picking up some bargains at Walgreens!



One of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes, taken in July, 2008

No comments: